- To prepare the participants to be agile towards transformation and accepting change as part and parcel of working life. To apply positive attitude towards new challenges
- To help participants in accepting changes with an open mind and heart and also explore the possibilities of self enhancement and personal growth in the new environment or job scope.
- To adopt the correct ways on how to manage change, which include managing their performance or the people reporting to them.
- To improve the productivity of the organisation by having people who are able to become more proactive and adaptable.
- To provide the people the ways on how to motivate themselves, as well as those who report to them so that the work environment will be more conducive for working productively.
- To develop the people to become effective change leaders, who successfully implement change at work, and making sure that the change made is meaningful and long lasting.
- To enhance the participants’ knowledge on the current issues that permeates in most world-class organisations in the world today.
- To assist the people in dealing with change difficulties and provide them with means and techniques to solve those problems.
We employ workshop-based activities during the learning programme, ensuring maximum active learning among the participants. We utilise various learning techniques and methodologies, such as experiential learning, active participatory games, and fun interactive exercises, group discussion, work related case studies, Evidence Based Practice and Knowledge (EBPK). Program is infused with various approach such as NLP, EQ, PQ and AQ.
Senior Managers, Top Management