- Learn the importance of how to look and sound Professional in writing;
- Develop and apply the right service mindset in writing to help customers;
- Identifying the right tone and purpose in writing;
- Becoming objective and structured in replies for better and faster understanding;
- Learn how to comprehend and use customer replies to find better solutions to customer needs;
- Deliver and manage challenging service issues and bad news through replies;
- Replying Service Recovery issues and rebuild Brand Customer Loyalty.
- Insightful, impactful and realistic experiences and discussions;
- Productive day to day, complaint handling email writing exercises;
- Brainstorming current industry standards and achievements through email samples;
- Writing techniques and tools to overcome challenges and issues;
- Instant feedback from practical practices from the facilitator.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers.