- Understand the best practice in thinking to turbocharge enhanced results.
- Learn how to think in a structured manner to arrive into conclusion faster.
- Learn how to categorize the thinking flow one at a time
- Learn how to conduct a meeting or discussion.
- Learn the advance questioning techniques
- Learn how to solve problem and generate solutions.
- Learn how to make decision effectively.
- Learn how to plan a daily task or a project.
- Learn how to prepare and conduct negotiation.
- Learn how to present ideas and answer tough questions by thinking on the feet.
- Structuring facts rigidly and thinking with maximum clarity to identify core issues.
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g. role plays, group work, case studies, discussion from individual’s experience
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers