- Discover ways to be brave and bold to think differently and creatively.
- Apply Creative Design Thinking methodology to build and/or design creative solutions.
- Be human centric to understand user/customer deep value, challenges and unmet needs.
- Identify problems based on users’ frustrations, pains and goals.
- Propose a range of creative ideas as solutions and craft a hypothesis.
- Design and build actual lo-fi prototypes to be tested by the users.
- Apply Design Thinking with ease in the organization by identifying a Persona.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to apply design thinking methodology and build actual lo-fi prototypes to solve users problems and unmet needs innovatively.
To identify 4 to 5 Users/Customers and their challenges, unmet needs and goals (i.e. 1 User per group) and bring along to the program.
Videos, Games, Case Studies, Group Discussions, Facilitation, Exercises and Lecture.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers