- Learn the basics of written communication process
- Identify the purpose of writing for the audience
- Acknowledge the common pitfalls of writing.
- Use proper tone and register
- Understand the Rules of Grammar in Writing.
- Compose result-based emails, reports and business proposals/case
- Apply proof-reading technique to vet writing.
This training is packed with useful and applicable content. Participants will be encouraged to participate in experiential learning. Case studies form an important part of the course. There will be in-session review exercises at the end of every module for reinforcement of concepts and principles learned. All skills learned at the programme are transferable.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers