- Shifting paradigm from problem conscious to “Solution Conscious”.
- To develop powerful thinking skills: analytical, creative and lateral thinking skills
- Structuring facts rigidly and thinking with maximum clarity to identify core issues.
- Learn how to accurately identify signs/symptoms of problems and isolate the problem area quickly.
- Learn to generate ideas for solutions, evaluate solutions and plan and implement solutions.
- Identify workplace problems clearly and specifically, and prepare a concise problem definition statement
- Enhance their knowledge and experience in identifying the root causes of the problems, and propose suitable actions to irradiate the problem
- Learn techniques and tools to brain steer the thinking process in solving problem structured manner.
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g. role plays, group work, case studies, discussion from individual’s experience.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers