- To understand what customer service means in depth and the reason we conduct customer service
- To identify and understand the key competencies of becoming a professional customer service person
- To understand and use the Customer Service Cycle and Service Mindset
- To deliver an unforgettable Experience with Customers
- To identify Cultural differences and Personalities with customers to Polish in communication effectively
- To understand and use Emotional Intelligence Empathetically with Customers and Staff
- To manage Challenging Customers, Complaints and Situations
- To develop Professionalism in managing Customers as a work Professional.
- Insightful, impactful and realistic lectures and discussions
- Productive games and activities
- Brainstorming current industry specific case studies
- Instant feedback from role plays and practical practices from the facilitator.
Role Play Grinding (Skills Assessment)
- Personal Performance Development Plan
Front-liners (Front office), Customer Service Representatives, Customer Relationship Consultants, Business Development & Sales Executives