- Demonstrate appropriate domestic & international business etiquette
- Make a good impression and avoid causing offense or embarrassment in high profile situations
- Interact respectfully with people from different cultures
- Able to adapt to the requirements of different countries protocol and etiquette
- Apply proper verbal & nonverbal communication etiquette
- Feel more confident of your business communication in every situation
- Gain that extra edge that establishes trust and credibility
- Define the impact of culture on global business relationship
- Understand the norms of designated cultures.
- Build credibility and relationship with domestics & international partners
This unconventional seminar is structured to be lively and interesting as we learn best in moments of enjoyment. It flows with participants’ needs and wants. Course methods will include video clips, demonstrations, role-plays, games and theory.
Assistant Managers, Managers and above.