This workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of Coaching and Mentoring to guide performance. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of the coaching process and how they can align, develop and guide team members successfully.
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching.
- To be able to use coaching skills as one of the tools to develop their staff
This highly participative and practiced-focused program will utilize a range of learning methodologies to engage participants. At the end of the program, participants will develop own personalized action plan towards being a coach.
- An active learning approach (learning by participation).
- Instructor-led online learning
- Sessions are FUN – Practical – Applicable
- Discuss an idea, concept or issue
- Exercises or activities
- Discuss results and repercussions
- Create an environment of anticipation and inspiration among the participants
- Sharing of Ideas and Knowledge
- Q & A
- Role Play
- Case studies
Assistant Managers, Managers. Senior Managers