- Realistically assesses own strengths and areas of improvement and their impact on others relative to the requirements of the work and the team.
- Seeks and effectively uses feedback from others to assess and improve own performance as well as team performance.
- Display and manage Time Management effectively.
- Seeks to improve their performance and takes corrective actions to remedy any shortfalls identified.
- Provide constructive feedback using clear positive language.
- Takes full responsibility for achievements and shortfalls.
- Perseveres in the face of performance obstacles for the achievement of work/team objectives.
- Consistently chooses ethical courses of action for workplace behavior.
- Displays reliability, conscientiousness towards Career Development.
- An active learning approach (learning by participation).
- Sessions are FUN – Practical – Applicable
- Discuss an idea, concept, or issue
- Exercises or activities
- Discuss results and repercussions
- Create an environment of anticipation and inspiration among the participants
Managers, Senior Managers