- To learn to take responsibility for leading self in order to maximise personal effectiveness at the workplace
- To recognise potential and utilise personal strengths to ensure success in meeting organisation goals
- To build capability to manage priorities effectively in order to excel at all work KPIs
- To learn to proactively connect and work well with others in order to build a collaborative and coherent team
- To embrace a positive and action oriented mindset to continuously add-value to the organisation through a spirit of excellence
Action-learning activities, videos, case studies, group discussions, role-plays and teaching sessions.
Non-Executive, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers