- Instill teamwork and collaboration among team members to achieve win-win solutions.
- To develop an organizational culture with shared values and vision.
- Practicing effective leadership skills in managing people.
- Internalize the organization’s core values in order to demonstrate the values through professional behavior.
- Demonstrate trustworthiness and integrity in dealing with teams and clients.
- Creative problem-solving through fact finding and analysis to create solutions.
- Proactive adaptability to changing demands and the ability to work under stress.
- Taking ownership and responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- The importance of open communication and effective listening.
- Show passion for the business and have an unshakeable drive to achieve.
- Developing positive working attitude
The program involves short interactive lectures coupled with a series of facilitated sharing sessions, assessments, management simulations, role-plays and group discussions.
Non-Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers