- Discovering tools and resources that help strengthen team effectiveness and cohesiveness
- Taking more ownership and responsibility for each individuals role in the organization
- Breaking Silo thinking among participants and make more meaningful contributions
- Promote positive climate, good morale and cooperation within the team
- Express positive expectations of team members
- Encourage team members to contribute
- Realize the value of each team member and how a team can achieve far more as a team compared to working individually
- Instilling higher motivation among each team member while having fun together
Break patterns to achieve a better working team.
The approach to Team Building has changed. It is now no longer seen just as a channel to have bonding sessions with the team only. It is also a great channel to have learning opportunities.
The methodology approach will be very experiential & reflection-based. As we understand the many learning patterns of people. In this session, the approaches can be listed as:
- Team Dynamics (exploring big, medium & small teams’ concepts)
- Context setting from working agreement to expectations (returning the ownership to the people)
- FUN elements (Serious FUN, FUN seriously and at times just FUNN –Functional understanding not necessary)
- Value base learning / feed backs / sharing
Non-Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers