- Understand the influence of communication, its principles and practices.
- Adapt their communication according to the people they meet as well as the situation they are in.
- Understand and read basic body language and how to use their non-verbal skills to show confidence and sincerity
- Develop positive communication style during conflict situations or whilst having difficult conversations.
- Using your communication to manage and lead others
- Sessions are FUN – Practical – Applicable
- Discuss an idea, concept or issue
- Simulation exercises or activities
- Discuss results and repercussions
- Create an environment of anticipation and inspiration among the participants
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers