- Appreciate the importance of their role in the organisation
- Master important work skills such as filing & minute taking
- Implement effective phone and email etiquette
- Manage personal change to achieve greater standards of professionalism
- Assume responsibility for their choices, attitude and behavior to build a powerful image and personality
- Foster an efficient and productive working relationship with their peers
- Create positive and lasting first impression to visitors
- Prioritise their daily tasks and manage time effectively
- Be assertive whilst being professional and courteous at all times
- Understand the fundamental concepts of thoughts and its impact in our daily lives
- Appreciate that thoughts can be converted to be positive and realistic
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed and deal better with situations and actions that cannot be changed
- Demonstrate techniques for interacting with difficult people
This program will be presented via interactive lecture, practical hands-on activities, role-play and group & individual presentation.
This workshop is designed for learners in secretarial, clerical and administrative roles.