- Understand the various types of customers and personalities
- Apply the personality skill for effective interaction or communication with internal & external customers
- Support implementation of customer service strategies
- Analyze systems and data relating to customer behaviour and relationships.
- How to build lasting customer relationships by creating, maintaining and providing value to them.
- To plan and implement improvements to systems, processes and strategies to build customer engagement, relationships and sustain customer loyalty.
- Classroom Lecture
- Open Talk Session
- Stand-Up Discussions
- Group Brainstorming Activities
- Experiential Learning Activities
- Energizers & Games
- Motivational Videos
- Music & Songs
- Individual and Group Presentations
- Sharing of Life Experiences
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers
Anyone who is involved in the process of serving, speaking and handling customers to provide a lasting customer service feeling in the organization.