- Understand the Background & Mindset Required to Participate in an Agile.
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of a Typical Agile Team.
- Understand the Scrum Values and Principles.
- Understand the Different Between Waterfall and Agile Approach.
- Understand the Importance of Having A Growth Mindset.
- Understand all the 3 Empirical of Scrum Pillar.
- Understand all the Scrum Events.
- Understand all the Scrum Artifacts to Maximize Transparency of Key Information.
- Understand the Definition of Done [DoD].
- Participate in an Agile workplace.
- Identify and understand the roles and responsibilities of a typical Agile team.
- Utilise various tools available to Agile teams to facilitate conversation about priorities.
- Understand How Agile teams cooperate and collaborate to deliver business value.
- Implement Agile Framework -Scrum in their work environment.
- Adapt to a working environment with a growth mindset to increase productivity.
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g., role plays, group work, engagement activities, discussion from individual’s experience and focus group before and after the session.
Executives. Assistant Managers, Managers