- Learn the basics of written communication process
- Identify the purpose of proposal writing for the audience
- Acknowledge the common pitfalls of proposal writing.
- Use proper tone and register
- Understand the Rules of Language in Writing.
- Compose result-based business proposals/case
- Apply proof-reading technique to vet writing.
- Case study and group discussions
- Using writing samples to illustrate explicitly the difference between clear writing and ambiguous or complicated writing
- Written exercises
- Review and work on your own written document and Peer Editing
- Learn with Games and Puzzles
- Pop Quiz
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers