- Develop skills in speaking, which involve vocabulary learning.
- Develop skills in speaking, with a specific focus on body language and voice.
- Develop skills in speaking, which involve questioning, understanding and interpreting messages.
- Develop skills in listening, which include comprehension of information.
- Develop skills in communication, with practice in communication situations.
- Develop and apply skills of common courtesy and greetings in a professional manner.
- Learn how to speak in meetings, discussion and in an audience confidently.
- Develop the individual’s general capacity to a level that enables them to use English in a business environment confidently.
- Classroom Lecture
- Open Talk Session
- Stand-Up Discussions
- Group Brainstorming Activities
- Experiential Learning Activities
- Energizers & Games
- Motivational Videos
- Music & Songs
- Individual and Group Presentations
- Sharing of Life Experience
Non Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers