Dealing With The Devil Is all about understanding the origins of conflict and finding ways to work them out positively and constructively. Conflicts are a feedback mechanism that tells us that we are not on the same page. Attendees will be exposed to behaviours and actions blow-up conflicts and diffuse conflicts. They will also be made aware of various approaches to take when in conflict.
- Understand the origins of conflicts.
- Understand 4 difficult behavioural types.
- Identify actions and thoughts that make things worse.
- Identify actions and thoughts that make things better.
- Understand various methods of dealing with conflicts and different personalities.
- Understand when and with whom, under what circumstances to be assertive, aggressive and submissive.
The talk involves interactive lectures.
Executives, Assistant Managers and Managers