This talk is designed to help participants develop communication and relationship building skills in the business context. Participants will go through principles of creating trust, attracting people, understanding intention and behaviour, managing personalities and emotions, choosing the right behaviour and communication style when dealing with people in order to forge closer relationships.
- Understand the relationship building process and the important elements that create and destroy a relationship.
- Identify the reasons behind the corporate blame game and the existence of different camps within the same team.
- Understand how the right and wrong behaviour can alter perception for or against people.
- Become aware of the underlying reasons behind personality conflicts and how to overcome them.
- Use simple principles of creating trust and trustworthiness to forge work relationships.
- Understand human behaviour and motives and use this knowledge to attract people.
The talk involves fun and interactive lectures coupled with a series of thought provoking ideas. Participants will enjoy a high-energy talk filled with live examples and proven success principles.
Executives, Assistant Managers and Managers