This talk will give participants key areas to focus on in their service universe. Participants will learn the way customers think and how their expectations grow with time. They will understand how to create the right service habits and enjoy dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Why and How of a Service Professional in a Service Universe
- To take their role as service professionals personally.
- To learn how to create the right service habits so that serving with love becomes self –initiated and automatic.
- To begin enjoying parts of servicing clients that they may not currently enjoy.
Engaging during the Moments of Truth
- To understanding 4 key customer expectations.
- To realize simple habits that you can adopt to get customers to recommend you
- To take charge of your state of mind, moods and emotions when engaging with customers.
The talk involves fun and interactive lectures coupled with a series of thought provoking ideas, interesting role plays, service activities and focused discussions. Participants will enjoy a high-energy talk filled with live examples and proven success principles.
Executives. Suited for those who are Service Professionals.