The information presented in this programme is designed to give an individual hope based on some great truths of life. In the process of sharing this information, there will be many real-life stories, examples, illustrations, and parables to make a number of very important points. When combined, these points reveal a solid blueprint for life-based on facts and principles, not theories.
- To give legitimate hope and fuel it with encouragement, which is as vital to the soul as oxygen is to the body.
- To break their normal pattern of thought which is mundane in nature and fuel with enthusiasm.
- To persuade that failure is an event not a person.
- To help change the picture an individual have on themselves so they can change their perception on what life has to offer.
- To encourage each one of them to make decisions today that will enable them to live well and finish well.
- To change the paradigm in handling mistakes in life
Non Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers and Managers