- Understand the fundamentals of Design Thinking.
- Learn how to process a structured thinking flow so not to waste time and achieve more result
- Learn, understand and create the core strategy tools in the 4 phases of design thinking and its implication
- Learn, understand and create the project charter to focus the thought process in the project.
- Learn, understand and draft the design brief to brain-steer the innovation process
- Learn, understand and identify insights from the data collected.
- Learn, understand and establish design criteria and brainstorm ideas in the innovation process
- Learn, understand and develop testing methods using 2D and 3D idea testing.
- Learn, understand and draw up the project plan, which includes Live Market simulation
- Learn, understand and prepare data to do fine tuning, using Learning Launch
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience. The following methods are used: Interactive Lectures, Role plays, Group work, Brainstorming and Discussions.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers