- To recognise the key skills and qualities needed to handle customer complaints effectively
- To address complaints in a timely manner
- To identify the root cause for unhappy customers and to develop better solutions
- To build skills in building rapport and engaging with the customer
- To demonstrated empathy whilst maintaining control of the conversation
- To establish the customer’s needs through questions and listening
- To defused difficult customer emotional responses
- To resolve typical work-based complaints effectively
Interactive lectures, brainstorming, role play, video presentation, case study, discussion and exercise.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers.
Anyone who is involved in the process of serving, speaking and handling customers to provide a lasting customer service feeling in the organization.