- Understand the emotional competence framework and how they contribute to outstanding leadership and managing relationships at the workplace for stellar performance.
- Identify and recognize the emotions in themselves and in others and to convey and express their emotions accurately to others in order to communicate effectively, and to influence their thinking and match them to their tasks.
- Understand emotions and their underlying causes and respond effectively to changing situations, styles and relationships at the work place.
- Manage their emotions to integrate both feelings and thinking for outstanding leadership and managing relationships effectively.
- Self-awareness: knowing one’s emotions, preferences, resources and intuitions.
- Self-regulation: managing one’s emotions, impulses and resources.
- Motivation: using emotional tendencies that manage and guide relationships to achieve their goals.
- Empathy: recognizing and being aware of other’s feelings, needs and concerns.
- Social and leadership skills: inducing desirable responses in and leading others with adeptness and compassion.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers