- Rephrase blunt language to achieve results without offending anyone.
- Demonstrate what clear communication looks like.
- Grow your relationships through more powerful communication.
- Assertively deal with ‘political’ communication and conflict communication.
- Discover why you do what you do by understanding your emotions better
- Develop self-awareness with emotional intelligence
- Foster emotional intelligence in teams to enhance performance and satisfaction
- Build healthier relationships in the workplace
- Understanding each other & perceptions (exercising Empathy)
- Creation of more inspiring leaders with greater personal impact and influence
Non Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers