- Strong decision-making. A thorough understanding of the key financial concepts needed to make more effective decisions.
- Effective communication.The ability to communicate effectively with financial executives and the marketplace.
- Balanced perspective.Understanding the art of finance so that the bias in the numbers is known and can be taken into account.
- Solid understanding.A strong understanding of financial terms, concepts, and statements.
- Financial analysis.Understanding how to use ratios to assess liquidity, profitability, leverage, and efficiency.
- Data integration.The ability to tell any company’s story (your own, a client’s, or a competitor’s) through reading and analyzing its financial statements.
- Creating shareholder value.The ability to make ROI decisions that have a positive impact on shareholder value.
- Financial transparency. Speaking clearly and confidently with managers and employees in small and large settings about the financial side of the business. This class will not only illuminate key financial concepts for your managers, but also demonstrate how to use and apply them.
Interactive and work shop based learning with practical exercises, discussions and projects.