- Appreciate the opportunities to empower themselves in various ways at work
- Gain the skills to manage time, set smart goals and monitor their work
- Gain the skills to manage and prioritize the resources available to them
- Gain the skills to be proactive and creative in improving their work processes
- Gain productivity skills and strategies to be more effective at work
- Gain the skills to increase internal motivation at work
- Gain the skills to use stress in a healthy and sustainable way
- Gain the skills to manage their emotions in a challenging and uncertain work environment
- Gain the skills to better work with their teammates and other colleagues
This program uses Adult Learning approaches. This includes minimal lectures, use of multimedia aids such as videos and music, demonstrations, case studies, group discussions, presentations, learning games, self-evaluations and self-reflections. Examples, Case Studies and Mini-Projects will be adjusted accordingly.
Non-executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers and above.