- Understand the general requirements of the HR Practices of Malaysia and its relative application at work.
- Ability to implement the right processes and procedures covering the following crucial areas: Hiring, Managing Human Resources (Permanent Employees; Part Timers; Contract Staff), Effective Deployment, Setting of KPIs, Consequence Management (Management of Disciplinary Issues; Correspondence; Domestic Inquiries; Termination Process; Legal Claims by Dismissed Employees)
- Ability by Management / Organization to reduce the risk of wrong Human Resource Management Practices
- Highly Interactive Session, with a bilateral approach to the subject matter allowing participants to share incidences at respective work locations.
- Video Presentation
- Mind Mapping and Recap Sessions
- Mini Workshop Session – allowing participants to develop their own process and to support subject matter and work in synergy with other participants
- Encourage team work
- The related labour laws, case studies would be invoked and analysis of legal implications for non-compliance would be discussed and outlined
Senior Managers, Top Management