- Develop an awareness of current wellness issues and trends in organization.
- Gain an appreciation of the importance of psychological resilience skills in the pursuit and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
- Explore various theories/methods relating to healthy behavior change.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts of personal health, wellness, and mental health coping skills.
- Assess, address and implement personal wellness and psychological mental preparation issues.
- Develop healthy alternatives in the management of stress.
- Develop tools that will assist participants in the adherence to a healthy lifestyle
Non-Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers, Top Management