- Be aware of 3 essential areas of self-mastery which is self-awareness, self-management and social awareness.
- Appreciate the importance and benefits of mindfulness and how to practice it on a daily basis.
- Understand the dynamics of empathy by first understanding, acknowledging and accepting the differences in people.
- Become aware of the wrong empathetic responses commonly used despite good intentions.
- Have gained the skills to practice the right way of expressing empathy to others.
This program uses Adult Learning approaches. This includes minimal lectures, use of multimedia aids such as videos and music, demonstrations, case studies, group discussions, presentations, learning games, self-evaluation and self-reflections. Examples, Case Studies and Mini-Projects will be adjusted accordingly.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers