- Assess their own thinking and communicating style preferences through a variety of profiling and benchmarking tools
- Understand how to add value through critical thinking and innovative problem solving
- Appreciate the vital importance that communication and active listening have in building a sustainable environment, where great decisions are consistently taken
- Understand, at a detailed level, how to use a wide variety of problem solving tools effectively
- Develop their ability to think “outside the box”
- Have obtained the necessary skills to make better business decisions
- Recognise the difference between solving problems and finding solutions
- Takeaway a toolkit of creative techniques to enable them to cope with the challenges which lie ahead
- Determine pragmatic methods for effective management decision making
- Appreciate the impact of personality on the decision making process
- Evaluate and apply a structured approach to generate solutions to organisational issues when making decisions
- Assess personal and organisational decision making creativity and set an agenda for progression
- Apply appropriate creative analysis techniques that generate successful solutions
- Reducing workplace problems and issues through effective VUCA Conversation strategies and techniques. The expectation in the VUCA world.
This management planning training course will involve the use of high impact visual aids, case study exercises, reference manual, storytelling, examples of best practice and appropriate video/DVD material. The use of flipcharts, syndicate programmes and peer review sessions will encourage a fully participative and enjoyable event.
Executives , Assistant Managers, Managers