DESCRIPTION / OBJECTIVES
- Assess their potential for creativity and innovation
- Apply creative thinking skills and methods in work related or personal situations
- Practice thinking in non-conventional ways by thinking out of the box, using mind mapping, picture associations and other methods
- Employ a variety of creative thinking strategies in the workplace
- Create a pleasant work environment conducive to creativity for self and others
This program uses a mix of interactive techniques which, in addition to brief presentations by the consultant, include self awareness tests, exercises using newly learned creative techniques, games, lateral thinking exercises and puzzles, cases studies, and video clips with extensive debriefs.
Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers