- Develop and play the role of team leaders
- Leverage on each other’s knowledge and skills to achieve better performance as team leaders
- Improve coordination and cooperation to develop team spirit and synergy in the workplace
- Resolve conflict in a productive way to reduce resistance and inefficiency
- Implementing the right systems to manage effectively
- Develop leadership and motivational skills
- Manage time and work more effectively
- Being creative in problem solving and decision making
- Being an excellent communicator
- Bring out the leader in you
- Become a more effective leader
- Learn the art of leadership through communication
- Motivate others to perform better
- Manage teams more effectively
- Develop excellent creative problem solving skills and understanding body language
Senior Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers
- Establish efficiency and productivity, as well as promoting enthusiasm, innovation, and cooperation among your employees.
- To become a manager and leader who can focus on planning and organizing by mastering the art of delegating tasks to the right people.
- Create team synergy by understanding your teams strenght and areas of growth
- Eliminate minimize safety risks, and supply the company with a group of highly-qualified employees who are experts at getting the job done right.
- To stop using the old saying of “if you want something done right, you must do it yourself.” And move to new age work methods
Interactive lectures, case studies and group discussions and activities.