- Understand the dynamics of mastering their mind and thoughts to attract successful circumstances into their lives.
- Understand and identify the right beliefs, values and attitude to become a leader in your own right.
- Motivate themselves to embrace change, look at possibilities and opportunities to act and improve with enthusiasm.
- Boost their self-esteem and self-confidence by understanding the workings of fear and self-doubt that may cause self-sabotage.
- Identify personal gaps and work towards closing those gaps through personal actions steps.
- Understand how to improve working relationships with people around them that can rely on each other as a team.
- Identify their individual personalities and natural preferences, triggers, stimulants in order to understand themselves better and work well with others.
- Manage their emotions when dealing with difficult situations and people.
- Understand and apply techniques to manage stress.
- Become a more effective leader
- Learn the art of leadership through communication
- Motivate others to perform better
- Manage teams more effectively
- Develop excellent creative problem solving skills and understanding body language
Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers
The program involves online instructor led learning with interactive lectures, a series of thought stimulating activities, group discussions and video presentations.