- Understand the leadership transformation required
- Be able to use different leadership styles according to situation
- Be able to communicate more effectively with their teams
- Understand the stages of team formation
- Understand more of building a positive work environment
This highly participative and practiced-focused program will utilize a range of learning methodologies to engage participants. At the end of the program, participants will develop own personalized action plan towards being a team leader.
Assistant Managers, Managers
This program delivers the tools that can help participants make a smoother transition into management in this dynamic environment. In the supportive presence of their peers, they will pick up the tools to lay the foundation for a successful management career.
Problem-based approach provides active participation that delivers lasting results to participants.
- An active learning approach (learning by participation).
- Sessions are FUN – Practical – Applicable
- Discuss an idea, concept or issue
- Exercises or activities
- Discuss results and repercussions
- Create an environment of anticipation and inspiration among the participants