- Realistically assesses own strengths and areas of improvement and their impact on others relative to the requirements of the work and the team.
- Seeks and effectively uses feedback from others to assess and improve own performance as well as team performance.
- Display and manages Time Management effectively.
- Seeks to improve their performance and takes corrective actions to remedy any shortfalls identified.
- Provide constructive feedback using clear positive language.
- Takes full responsibility for achievements and shortfalls.
- Perseveres in the face of performance obstacles for the achievement of work/team objectives.
- Consistently chooses ethical courses of action for workplace behavior.
- Displays reliability, conscientiousness towards Career Development.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers
- Role play
- Case study
- Simulating real world challenges
- Customer service beatitudes- video learning
- Group discussions, sharing of ideas and wins