- Learn to let go and delegate by empowering your team.
- Establish a firm priority system to ensure clear objectives for your subordinates.
- Enhance your employees’ strengths by establishing a working culture of self-esteem.
- Establishing a clear communication process among your team within the organization
- To become a change agent of growth among your high potentials
- Build Trust among your team through empowerment and strong leadership.
Senior Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers
- Establish efficiency and productivity, as well as promoting enthusiasm, innovation, and cooperation among your employees.
- To become a manager and leader who can focus on planning and organizing by mastering the art of delegating tasks to the right people.
- Create team synergy by understanding your teams strenght and areas of growth
- Eliminate minimize safety risks, and supply the company with a group of highly-qualified employees who are experts at getting the job done right.
- To stop using the old saying of “if you want something done right, you must do it yourself.” And move to new age work methods
- Case study
- Simulating real world challenges
- Customer service beatitudes- video learning
- Group discussions, sharing of ideas and wins