- Acquire emotional intelligence skills that will enhance leadership and management.
- Foster an environment of trust and openness
- Understand the value of successful stakeholder relationship management on the organisation’s image
- List down the risks of poor stakeholder relationship management
- Practice successful stakeholder relationship management techniques
- Develop strategies and solutions for handling conflict in the workplace.
- Apply techniques that can make conflict cognitive and turn it into constructive interaction.
- Think strategically as a team to produce desired results.
- Understand how the media operates
- Establish and maintain good relations with key media representatives
- Identify what makes news for print and broadcast media
- Craft effective key messages for different media encounters
- Prepare strategy for press conferences, media briefings and interviews
- Handle face to face and telephone encounters with confidence
- Employ bridging, blocking and flagging techniques
- Turn a crisis situation into a positive story
- Anticipate and handle difficult questions with equanimity
- Ensure preparedness at all times for encounters with the media
- Understand the pros and cons of social media in the PR strategy
- Employ effective communication skills to build trust and rapport with media representatives
Action-learning activities, videos, case studies, group discussions, role-plays and teaching sessions
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers