- Learn how to use Analytical & Critical Thinking to Solve Problems
- Have a RIGHT Mind-Set and build confidence in solving problems
- Learn how to manage your Emotions and get back up when you are down.
- Learn the tools for Data Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Decision Analysis and Creative Thinking.
- Identify and define authentic problems and root causes to develop significant questions for investigation.
- Collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions.
- Understand how to add value through critical thinking and analytical thinking in problem solving to reduce risk and generate effective end result.
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g. role plays, group work, case studies, discussion from individual’s experience.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers.