Psychology of Winning is designed as a development tool for anyone who wants to change failure into success. The program clearly illustrates proven methods of tapping into our real potential. The use of latest research derived from renowned speakers, authors, and psychologist will help participants gain self-control, motivate themselves and others, build confidence and acquire a sense of internal clarity. Participants will examine their current beliefs, fears and limitations and work systematically to produce personal breakthroughs through self-awareness and understanding others.
- Understand the dynamics of mastering their mind and thoughts to attract successful circumstances into their lives.
- Define their purpose in life with clarity in order to fuel their desire to live and take challenges.
- Direct themselves towards attaining happiness by setting clear life and career goals.
- Motivate themselves to bounce back into action with enthusiasm by changing limiting beliefs.
- Set believable, achievable and motivating goals by identifying clear milestones.
- Boost their self-esteem and self-confidence by understanding the workings of fear and self-doubt that may cause self-sabotage.
- Understand the dynamics of working with different characters.
- Enhance relationships with all levels of people at work and in life.
- Take control of their circumstances and not be controlled by them.
The program involves interactive lectures coupled with a series of thought-stimulating activities, group discussions and video presentations. They will first learn how to set goals and then identify milestones to achieve. Upon completion of the goal statement, they must then list actions they will practice daily to help them attain their desired goals.
Non-executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers.