Managing people has become an important practice in the workplace. Without a clear and intentional style of managing people, staff and peers become disillusioned with the workplace. This program is developed to help managers to be better equipped to handle the different challenges that are faced in the workplace.
- Understand and apply the key principles from managerial psychology to the workplace.
- Understand the competencies and confidence of the employees and how to manage them differently
- Apply key strategies for engaging the employees effectively.
- Apply key strategies on how to give effective and immediate performance feedback.
- Apply conflict management skills that will help in having meaningful conversations
Interactive lectures, speaking opportunities, evaluations, peer evaluations, video-taped review of speakers, group discussions and activities.
Managers, Senior Managers