- Build a new mental skill needed in an age of multi-tasking and work overload.
- Organize and plan your work efficiently to get things done and produce quality results.
- Set-up your office workstation and organize it to create a stress-free and productive working environment.
- Create and set-up your desktop and mailbox to increase productivity and prepare yourself for urgent and overloaded work.
- Prioritize and plan your work to ensure smooth and stress-free productivity.
- Organize and Plan your time using the revolutionary time mastery method.
- Organize the filing system so that time is not wasted in finding for reference material.
- Establish state of the art reminder system on your calendar to track the workflow.
- Plan, execute and monitor a project.
- Use the Pareto principle to work efficiently by using leverage to achieve more results.
- Identify and plug the crucial time leaks which hinders the smooth performance of an individual
Non-executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program, for example, role plays, group work, video screening, case studies and discussion from individual experience.