- Assess project feasibility and select the right project
- Update plans, manage team and stakeholders expectations
- Communicate progress and status
- Manage cost, scope, schedules, risk, quality and project change
- Use project metrics to improve project success
The workshop has been intentionally designed to be interactive so that candidates learn from extensive case studies, role-plays and hands on exercises based on a practical learning approach.
Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers, Top Management