To update awareness and understanding of the range of practical knowledge, fundamental techniques and essential principles one can bring to bear to improve Selling Skills and Customer Relations in the Automobile Industry.
- Sell himself first before selling the Product
- Understand and use the psychology of buying / selling automobile in the Malaysian market.
- Use the correct questioning skills to identify what actually the customers is looking for and to use this back on the customer to convince the customer.
- Understand and use techniques to enhance trust on when customers ask for competitor comparison
- Present the product in the most suitable manner for different types of customers – visual, auditory and kinesthetic
- Understand and use NLP Techniques to win rapport and trust from clients
- Handle objections and turn the objections into an opportunity to close the sale
- Understand and be able to use Robert Cialdini’s Six Principles of Persuasion to persuade and convince the customers
- Understand and identify the buying signals
- Understand and be able to use the different closing techniques in different scenarios and customers
The will be liberal use of lectures, role plays, discussion, individual and group interactive exercise. Extensive use of specially developed Learning Interventions, audio visual aid and NLP to achieve mastery of subject matter after the presentation by Course Leader.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers