- Define their purpose in life with clarity in order to take control of life and its challenges.
- Identify stressors and their sources, be it self-imposed or environmentally imposed.
- Understand the dynamics of a stressful mind and the short and long-term consequences.
- Create a personal profile through assessments of temperament, steadfastness, stress identity, stress susceptibility, stress behaviour, burnout and depression.
- Manage stressors by applying the Anti S.O.B (Stress, Overload, Burnout) principles in the stress tracker.
- Successfully use mental reframing techniques to overcome stress caused by fear, worry and anxiety.
- Identify and eliminate self-sabotage techniques subconsciously used during a stressful event.
- Use simple work place relaxation techniques to cope with stress
The program involves interactive lectures coupled with a series of self-assessments, video presentations and group discussions. Participants will also go through a systematic approach in identifying their stress and charting a practical action plan with the tools and techniques given. Action plans drawn out will be part of the post programme process.
Non-executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers