- Enhance communication and strengthen bonds within the team for a more harmonious and unified work environment
- To express expectations towards subunits and develop agreeable actions to mitigate existing differences in expectations
- Understand the significance of adapting quickly to change.
- Understand the role of a leader and follower in creating the right culture and temperature within a team to create sense of belonging and loyalty among team members
- To have a can do attitude when facing problems and not look for faults in others
- To understand how to embrace change and move as one team
- To enhance the speed of execution
The program involves an extensive series of outdoor (70%) and indoor (30%) activities laced with practical debriefs including subsequent brainstorming and team presentation sessions.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers