- Be aware of the way they are currently using time and how to improve on this
- Use prioritization principles to keep them focused on their goals and achieve them in time
- Be aware of existing strengths and identify how to use these to be more effective at work
- Use stress management techniques to manage their energy level, emotions and stress
- Understand the change cycle and how to adapt to changes
- Identify ways to be proactive in solving problems and improving ourselves daily
- The approach is highly participative and is geared towards your own situations. It applies various learning methods such as minimal lectures, group work, learning games, videos, extensive discussions, case studies and role plays to ensure effective results.
Non Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers