- Understand the right mindset to promote agility within self and others
- Develop clarity of work to boost focus, confidence and growth
- Understand a structural approach to problem solving to assist in decision making
- Discover personal strengths to boost performance and create synergy with others
- Learn and apply Agile practices at work to ideate, plan, execute and review work.
- Acquire techniques and strategies to maintain a balance in performance and wellbeing
- Cultivate a healthy practice among teams to express opinions, idea and concerns.
- Enhance team collaboration through experiential activities to increase team synchronicity, performance and productivity
- Positively influencing others by leveraging on the communication preference of self and others.
This workshop is designed with a blend of experiential and objective-oriented activities, role-play simulations and group discussion. This includes experience sharing, online engagement tools, video presentations and recaps to integrate learning.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers